Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and contact number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Our employs a standard procedure that utilizes log files to log visitors’ actions when they visit websites. All hosting companies carry out this action as a part of their hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These log entries are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of collecting this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Please note that Move To Digi does not have access to or control over these cookies utilized by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the following entitlements:
1. Request that a business, which collects a consumer’s personal data, discloses the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the business has collected about consumers.
2. Appeal that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that the business has collected.
3. Demand for that a business, which sells a consumer’s personal data, does not sell the consumer’s personal data.
When you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
You can opt to disable cookies through the options provided in your individual browser settings. For more detailed information about managing cookies in specific web browsers, you can refer to the respective websites of the browsers.
Another part of our priority is to enhance protection for children using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Move To Digi does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly urge you to contact us immediately, and we will make our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.